Terms and Conditions of Use-
1. Inactive membership records will be deleted in two months after the expiration of membership.
2. Members who request for the items source from outside the India may be charged, such charges may be vary.
3. Members must report any loss of Password or Username immediately otherwise their membership would be cancelled if we found any unauthorized use.
4. Readers are responsible for any misuse done by them to the books and other property belonging to the Library and their membership will also be cancelled.
5. Members cannot sell any item belonging to the Library until the permission of SIFS INDIA.
6. Members are responsible for notifying the library immediately of any change of personal details, for example, change of address, username and password.
7. The Membership fee once paid for the Library is not refundable. We cannot refund the application fee when a membership applied.
8. SIFS INDIA reserves the right to alter fee, or any of the terms or conditions described in this site without notice at any time and to deny enrollment to any person without explanation.
9. We provide Online Support for help member, we do not provide -Skype, Chatting, or other support modes. For any updates or announcements please contact us regularly.
10. Student must have basic knowledge about computer, internet and email etc to access online portals to check announcements, updates, etc.
11. The SIFS INDIA will have power to suspend the use of membership of any reader or deny the use of the Library to any reader found neglecting to comply any Library rules.
12. We will refund fee only in case he/she is not eligible to get a membership card. Also, the fee payment cannot be transferred to another membership year.