All the lessons were in-depth with real-life case studies. It was worth enrolling in this course—a game-changer for forensic enthusiasts!
Course Start Date : 3rd Feb 2025
Last Date to Register : 25th Jan 2025
Documents and fingerprints are two of the most common pieces of evidence found at a crime scene and are considered to be the most reliable sources of information to catch suspects and detect forgeries. The online Document & Fingerprint Examination Foundation Certificate Course by Sherlock Institute of Forensic Science will equip you with integrated skills and knowledge of working both at the crime scene and in the laboratory to investigate the authenticity of the evidence.
All the sessions are delivered by instructors who have several years of expertise in solving cases and conducting workshops. You will learn skills to identify, collect, preserve, analyze, and identify the authenticity of documents and fingerprints found at the crime scene, fraud detection tools, principles of fingerprint examination, factors affecting evidence analysis, different types of documents, legal challenges involved in examination, report presentation in the court, Automated Fingerprint Identification System, cross-examination techniques, along with the legal and ethical considerations.
Forensic document analysis and fingerprint identification is an evergreen field, and with rising fraud cases, the demand for skilled document and fingerprint examiners is never going to fade. So, join us today to discover the secrets hidden within documents and fingerprints and how crucial they are in solving crime mysteries.
Become Proficient to Answer:
- What are the fundamental principles of the questioned document examination?
- How are the control and coordination of the brain related to handwriting?
- What are the various types of alterations that can occur in documents, and how are they examined in forensic document analysis?
- How is the dating of paper and the type of ink determined, and what are the legal challenges that can arise in this context?
- How are different identification documents like PAN cards, voter ID cards, and passports examined?
- What are the key aspects to consider while analyzing items such as stamps, bank checks, QR codes and barcodes, seals, and currency?
- How do various forensic tools and techniques, like the stereomicroscope and VSC, electrostatic detection apparatus (ESDA), chromatography and spectrometry, etc., assist during analysis?
- What are the fundamental fingerprint examination principles for personal identification?
- What factors can affect the development of latent fingerprints, and how can we overcome these challenges?
- What is the significance of Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems (AFIS) in modern forensic fingerprint analysis, and what are the legal requirements associated with them?
- What are the common legal challenges that may arise in the context of fingerprint analysis, and how can we address them in court?
- What are the key insights and discussions typically covered during panel discussions with experts in the field of forensic document and fingerprint analysis?
Expertise in Document Examination: You will gain knowledge about how to analyze and examine different types of documents, including handwriting, signatures, and printed materials.
Fingerprint Analysis Skills: You will become proficient in fingerprint analysis techniques, including classification and identification. You will also gain insights about fingerprint evidence development techniques found at the crime scene.
Document Forgery Detection: You will be able to identify and detect document forgeries, alterations, and counterfeit materials, as well as learn how to prevent fraudulent activities.
Ethical and Legal Considerations: You will gain an understanding of the legal aspects associated with document and fingerprint examination, ensuring your work complies with established standards and is admissible in court.
Effective Expert Testimony: Your understanding of how to communicate effectively and present your findings during legal proceedings as expert witnesses will improve.
National: 1770 INR (1500 INR + 18% GST)
International: 50 USD
From 6 to 7 PM IST | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
International Student : PayPal: email@example.com
Account Details for National Student
Bank Name - ICICI BANK
Acc. Name - SIFS INDIA PVT. LTD.
Account No. - 663505500086
Type - Current
IFSC Code - ICIC0000160
Address - ICICI Bank, H-4, Model Town -III, New Delhi - 110009